Start Your Legacy
Heritage Circle Membership
WHAT IS THE HERITAGE CIRCLE?
The Heritage Circle distinguishes those friends who have made an investment in future generations by including Family Life Radio or the Intentional Living Center in their long range planning. Membership is offered when any of the following arrangements are completed:
- Including the ministry as a beneficiary of your Will or Revocable Living Trust;
- Entering into a Charitable Gift Annuity arrangement;
- Naming the Ministry as a beneficiary or alternate beneficiary of a life insurance policy, retirement plan, or other financial account;
- Creating a Charitable Remainder Trust or a Charitable Lead Trust in which the Ministry is a beneficiary;
- Any other gift to the ministry that takes effect after your lifetime.
Because some friends prefer to remain anonymous, your planned gift will always remain confidential unless you specifically give us permission to recognize you. However, it will often encourage others to learn that you have thoughtfully resolved to reach the generations of the future with your resources.
To download our Heritage Circle brochure in a PDF format click here.
A SPECIAL INVITATION
Family Life Communications Incorporated is committed to reaching the world with the Good News of Christ. The technology of tomorrow will allow opportunities to share the gospel in ways that were unimaginable back when Family Life Radio first began broadcasting. We are privileged to partner with friends who are helping to secure the future of Christian radio and it is our desire to give honor where due. As a member of the Heritage Circle you will be entitled to:
- A distinctive gift, specially designed for and available only to Heritage Circle members;
- Receive special invitations to unique ministry events;
- Have your name(s) permanently displayed in our beautiful Family Life Radio Circle of Honor plaque at our national ministry headquarters.
MAY WE SAY THANK YOU ?
If you have included one of the ministries of Family Life Communications Incorporated in your plans, we would appreciate the opportunity to say "thank you!" Letting us know that you have included us in your plans does not create any obligation on your part, but it does allow us to improve our planning, as well as to help us to be better aware of your particular interests. All matters that you discuss with our representatives are held in strict confidence and will not be released to anyone without your express permission.
To join the Heritage Circle or for more information you can contact the Estate Planning Department by clicking here.